HOW IT WORKS
Caregivers implement the daily education & development programme and the individual learning programmes for each child designed by the therapists. Children are given individual care & attention according to their functional level in order to prepare those who have the potential to go to a special/mainstream school.
Die Sterreweg transport collects children from: Kranshoek, Qolweni, Kwanokuthula and Pinetree and takes them home. Hired Taxi: Collects children from Crags and takes them home.
A Physio therapist and Occupational therapist assess the children and design individual learning programme and therapy for each child. They provide therapy and train the Programme Implementer and caregivers. They also make recommendations of equipment needed.
– Children developed physically, intellectually, emotionally and socially.
– Caregivers implemented the programme under the supervision of the Programme Implementer.
– The Individual Stimulation Programme (ISP) were developed according to child’s needs.
– Therapists evaluate the progress of the child during ISP review.
– Encourage involvement of parents by giving them the ISP of the child.